This first Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction after the advent of the Sendai Framework will be hosted by the Government of India in November 2016. As a follow-up from the 6th Asian Ministerial Conference outcome (2014) and as a requirement of the Sendai Framework, the intended outcome of the conference in India will be to adopt an ‘Asia Regional Plan for Implementation of the Sendai Framework’.
- By the Youth, for the Youth Virtual Training Series 4 on Climate Finance
- Virtual 2020 Asia Pacific Science and Technology Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction
- CANCELLATION OF 2020 ASIA PACIFIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE ON DISASTER RISK REDUCTION (APSTCDRR), KUALA LUMPUR, 16-17 MARCH 2020
- 2020 Asia Pacific Science and Technology Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction, 16-17 March 2020, Kuala Lumpur
- Bulletin SEADPRI No.18 (June 2018)
- 2,446 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
No upcoming events