This first Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction after the advent of the Sendai Framework will be hosted by the Government of India in November 2016. As a follow-up from the 6th Asian Ministerial Conference outcome (2014) and as a requirement of the Sendai Framework, the intended outcome of the conference in India will be to adopt an ‘Asia Regional Plan for Implementation of the Sendai Framework’.
- 2020 Asia Pacific Science and Technology Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction, 16-17 March 2020, Kuala Lumpur
- Bulletin SEADPRI No.18 (June 2018)
- IRDR Survey: 30 Innovations Used in Disaster Risk Reduction – Products and Approaches
- Bulletin SEADPRI No. 17 (December 2018)
- IPCC 1.5ºC Report – An Urgent Wake-up Call
- 2,183 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
No upcoming events