The New Urban Agenda was adopted in October 2016 at the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development – Habitat III in Quito, Ecuador. It is a result of a unique consensus among all participating states. The document sets out a common vision and global standards for urban development in the coming decades.
- IRDR Survey: 30 Innovations Used in Disaster Risk Reduction – Products and Approaches
- Bulletin SEADPRI No. 17 (December 2018)
- IPCC 1.5ºC Report – An Urgent Wake-up Call
- MW2C@UKM | Training Workshop on Disaster Resilient Cities – Calls for Application [Dateline: 1 May 2018]
- ASEAN YOUTH VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME 2018
- 1,763 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Coalition for Resilient Infrastructure takes off
- 'Now is the time to do bold things...'
- Campaign cities share resilience experience and challenges
- Cyclone Idai highlights urgent need to ensure resilience of infrastructure to extreme weather
- India launches private sector alliance to reduce disaster losses
No upcoming events