The New Urban Agenda was adopted in October 2016 at the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development – Habitat III in Quito, Ecuador. It is a result of a unique consensus among all participating states. The document sets out a common vision and global standards for urban development in the coming decades.
- 2020 Asia Pacific Science and Technology Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction, 16-17 March 2020, Kuala Lumpur
- Bulletin SEADPRI No.18 (June 2018)
- IRDR Survey: 30 Innovations Used in Disaster Risk Reduction – Products and Approaches
- Bulletin SEADPRI No. 17 (December 2018)
- IPCC 1.5ºC Report – An Urgent Wake-up Call
- 2,183 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
No upcoming events